So, I went shopping.
(As a note, I love shopping.
It's that time of year when every single student is rushing into WHSmith or Paperchase (etc.) to buy two tonnes of stationary for the new school year.
(Which 99.9% of us are dreading.
No surprise there)
Today was my turn.
And as part of my Back to School series, I thought I'd tell you what I bought.
(DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT TRYING TO BRAG OR BOAST IN ANY WAY, I JUST THOUGHT THAT THIS WOULD BE HELPFUL OR INTERESTING TO SOME OF YOU)
- Zoella Eyes Beauty Bag - I'm using this as a pencil case because the ones in the general stationary stores weren't big enough and this one is just so much nicer. It looks really cute on my desk too.
- Black Biro's (Bic) - These pens just work really well for me. Usually I'd have a variety of colours and brands but this year I thought I'd just stick to black because.. I don't actually know, to be honest, I just wanted to.
- Bic Cristal Pens (4) - These come with a pick, purple, pale blue and lime green colours and I just thought they'd be handy because I didn't buy fine-liners this year (I didn't use them much so I'm just not taking them now)
- Stabilo Original Highlighters (4) - We all need highlighters to, you know, highlight stuff.
- Helix 30cm fold-in ruler - #foldinrulersquad
- Bic HB Mechanical Pencils (5) - I have soo many of these pencils, BIC stuff just suits me really well for some reason. I don't even know, guys, I don't even know..
- Helix Protractor - This needs no explanation.
- Helix Rubber - No explanation required (I hope..)
- Helix Sharpener - You're going to need to sharpen stuff so..
- WHSmith Correction Pen - Practically Tipex in a pen, for those of you wondering. I go through A LOT of these..
- Helix Compass - That's the thing about circles.. they demand to be drawn.
- Pritt Stick Glue (Original) - Should I need to say anything about this? Just your average glue..
- Maped Stainless Scissors (Pink & Black) - Everything is better when it's pink and black.
- WHSmith 6 Sketching Pencils Set - B to 6B pencils because I'm really into Art and I thought it would be handy.
- Casio Scientific Calculator (Pink) - Everything's better when it's pink. Even physics.
- Big Pink Sticky Lables - for, you know, labelling stuff. As you do.
- Clear Zip Wallet with White Spots - I swear I will loose ALL my sheets without this. And I mean all of them.
- A4 Black Lined Notebook - For all your notes. That is sort of what a notebook's for..
- 5 plastic wallets (X3) - They were on 3 for 2, alright? I use these SOO much.
- Floral Plain Paper Notebook - I may or may not spend most of my classes drawing instead of listening to the teacher. Oops. #SorryNotSorry
Yes, I know that I bought a lot. I had to replace most of my stationary because it had either run out or was years old, so I thought it was about time I got myself some new stuff for school.
I did pick up a couple of other bits which you'll see in a couple of week's time in a blog post.
No spoilers. Hehe.
Let me know in the comments what your favourite thing is that you've bought for B2S this year and also if you like it when I do haul posts? I'm not sure whether to do them more often or not!
Thank you for reading, and I'll see you all very soon!