22 September 2015

Who I Am & Big Announcement.


Hi, I'm Amerelle.


I like reading. I love photography. I'm quite shy and a little insecure. I find music played on the piano very relaxing. I have a tendency to wear either very dark or very pale coloured clothes. I like being outside. I have a fear of flying. I listen to music whenever I can. Art is very important to me. Sometimes I doodle without even realising.

To anybody else, these are just random facts about myself that I thought of off the top of my head, but actually these things (and much more) make up who I am. Maybe these points don't make me unique individually, but together they create someone independent and is always searching for the approval of others.

So, yes, I have flaws, and yes, I'm not perfect, but even that is still a part of who I am.


So, this is what I wrote for my project. But I also have some news, I've been offered to take part in a joint blog, based generally around the world of books (which appealed to me greatly), and I said yes. I've considered dropping this blog, to write for "Living In Fiction" instead. I promised myself when I started this blog that I wouldn't stop, and I won't.
I'll keep uploading on this blog and write for wearelivinginfiction.BlogSpot.co.uk too.

I won't stop uploading on this blog. However hard things might get for me in my personal life, I want to carry on and I know I'll regret it if I stop.

I love you all very much.
Amerelle x


No comments:

Post a Comment